The following is sort of a New Years Resolution. But not really. It's "Stuff that is firearm related I intend to spend money on or tend to in 2012."
- I need to get off my duff and get more training.
- Prolly some sort of EOTech for the M1A gonna happen.
- Holster for the Commander. IWB.
- Need to get back in the habit I had for range time pistol practice.
- I sorta wanted that carbine and suppressor... but the gun store made me sad, didn't want to take my money, and I walked out. Maybe later.
- I've been thinking about a conventional scope for the 1894c. It's a fun little lever action, perfectly acceptable for hunting in many jurisdictions, and certainly survival situations... Let's make that rifle funner.