And me an MBtGE are starting to plan, like it's really going to happen.
One major deficiency I need to correct... I need some form of long johns. I hate long johns. They are either too toose and clumpy or they shrink up and the gusset migrates down to knee level.
I was thinking of trying something more advanced. Like Under Armor. They even make it in woodland camo
Now that's some sexy long johns right there. But why camo it? No one will see it. If it's cold enough I will be wearing them, pant, and sweats over that.
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
2 hours ago

2 comments:
Get the Under Armor. It kept me warm biking through a Nor'easter, and my brother-in-law swears by it for late December football. It doesn't itch or get clammy. Best thing to come out of the University of MD since the Muppets.
The camo long johns are for when you crawl out of your sleeping bag in the morning. You don't want your blinding white underclothes on display for all the world to see.
Either that, or they hid the skid marks better...
Post a Comment