PRIMARY means, "I'm gonna git this. Prolly soon." SECONDARY is, "It's of interest, but may be a while, if ever." TERTIARY is, "Would be cool to pick up if the price was right, but probably not."
- I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!
- More 1911s? Lots of cheap ones and bare frames so I can bork them all up with gun butchery and try to learn something. I guess I have 2 of these already.
- S&W M&P .45ACP. Two. One and a spare.
- .45 Carbine, DeLisle custom repro? That would be my one suppressed item. I lean toward a no-compromise DeLisle reproduction custom job. First I need to find a lefty donor rifle.
- Blaser 93? Remington 700 model 84229. Sniper type scoped rifle.
- Double Barrel 12 gauge. An "Over the Door" gun. Cheap. External hammers preferable. Maybe 2.
- I like the Smith and Wesson R8. 8 rounds of .357, a light rail, tritium sights, moon clips. Heckuva revolver.
- Springfield M6.
Or combo gun equivalent.
- Chiappa Rhino... Dunno, it just appeals.
- A revolver that shoots .45 ACP like the S&W 625, Model 22, or a vintage Colt 1917.
- .17 rifle of some kind
- Something in .45-70. That sounds fun. Quigley Down Under, mate. Or, if I have an AR, the .458 upper... A Thumper of sorts.
- Krag Jorgensen .30-40 Why? To have the issue rifles of the US military. With this, the AR above, and the .45-70 below, I'll have the lineage from 1870 to the present.
- Sprinfield 1873 .45-70 Trapdoor