Thursday, December 25, 2014

~* Master List *~

Here is where I will keep the master lists. Please ignore, this is for me and my reference. I'm trying to organize and centralize my thoughts to make them more concrete. Stuff will move around, get added to, and subtracted from, on this list.

PRIMARY means, "I'm gonna git this. Prolly soon." SECONDARY is, "It's of interest, but may be a while, if ever." TERTIARY is, "Would be cool to pick up if the price was right, but probably not."


PRIMARY



  1. Nuthin...
  2. ...
  3. I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle! 
  4. More 1911s?  Lots of cheap ones and bare frames so I can bork them all up with gun butchery and try to learn something.  I guess I have 2 of these already.
  5. S&W M&P .45ACP.  Two.  One and a spare.





SECONDARY

  1. ?
  2. .45 Carbine DeLisle custom repro? That would be my one suppressed item.  I lean toward a no-compromise DeLisle reproduction custom job. First I need to find a lefty donor rifle.





TERTIARY






  1.  Blaser 93? Remington 700 model 84229 Sniper type scoped rifle.

  2. Double Barrel 12 gauge. An "Over the Door" gun. Cheap. External hammers preferable.  Maybe 2.
  3. I like the Smith and Wesson R8.  8 rounds of .357, a light rail, tritium sights, moon clips.  Heckuva revolver.
  4. Springfield M6.
    Or combo gun equivalent.

  5. Chiappa Rhino...  Dunno, it just appeals.
  6. A revolver that shoots .45 ACP like the S&W 625, Model 22, or a vintage Colt 1917.
  7. .17 rifle of some kind
  8. Something in .45-70. That sounds fun. Quigley Down Under, mate. Or, if I have an AR, the .458 upper... A Thumper of sorts.
  9. Krag Jorgensen .30-40 Why? To have the issue rifles of the US military. With this, the AR above, and the .45-70 below, I'll have the lineage from 1870 to the present.
  10. Sprinfield 1873 .45-70 Trapdoor
Getting beyond the Secondary tier may take a while. For one, my safe will be full. The Primary is in order of desire, but maybe not order of future acquisition, though I am trying to tweak it so it MIGHT be close to desired order of acquisition. A lot depends on budgeting. A VERY good deal (or free) on any list item cannot be accounted for, timing wise. Ideally, gifts of the cheaper guns would be great, but less doable. The Tertiary are all "Huh, that'd be nice" but I could go my entire life, maybe, not getting any and never having too big a pang of desire.