The suspected Zombie, Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House, is contemplating another 'stimulus check.' I have to spend any money I get from Nancy on firearm related matter.
Down payment on the SIG 229?
Go towards that training I've been arranging?
A big ammo purchase?
Decisions, decisions...
Well, I won't count the chickens til they hatch.
The last time I bought a 1894C. Named a gun for the first time. "Gummint Cheez."
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
2 hours ago

3 comments:
Everyone should spend their stimulus check on firearms or at least some ammo. I missed out last time, had to spend mine on bills.
If they send one out, I'm going to spend it on another AR.
Where? Where?
Where did you hear this... "Yippee!!!"
The last stimulus check, I invested soley into American manufacturing with the purchase of a Ruger P-345.
I desperately need a good rifle or a really nice safe.
:-)
I do vow to only spend my stimulus checks on American companies.
Oh goody, more AR bling!
Post a Comment