Is this Tuesday? Bit of a funk. I am so rusty on my pistol shooting it is probably embarassing. I should go today. I hope I remember which end the bullets come out of really fast.
My range is a gunstore. I always do a peak around. There is another gunstore not 3 miles away I still haven't checked out. I think I will hit the range and stop by that one after. I need an alternate if my primary store is going to be so recalcitrant. At least until they see the light. Or go out of bidness. Whichever.
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
2 hours ago

3 comments:
Ohhhh! New Gun Store! Yum!
Hit the range, couldn't find gunstore yet. More later.
http://www.2asales.com/
Post a Comment