On AMC...
I think the purpose of the show was to kill off the latest zombie fad once and for all. By being a HORRIBLE television show. About Zombies. One decent episode in 7 doesn't absolve them of their sins for making a deodorant free soap opera.
Have you noticed less zombie content of late? The show sucked all the oxygen out of the room and smothered it. Now we have a room of asphyxiated zombie-fan corpses. Or summat...
No Monopoly on Emotions
-
Quote of the Day You will never win the war of emotions against gun control
advocates. But you can’t afford to lose that battle either. … The gun
control s...
4 hours ago

4 comments:
Sounds like I'm glad I missed it... :-)
Sound like it's a "Cunning Plan" by all the VooDoo Witch Doctors to get us to drop our guard.
One correction: They haven't done 1 good episode yet this year.
I haven't watched it in sometime. They made what could've been great into something snoozeworthy.
Post a Comment