Buy ammo day was yesterday. I bought nuthin. Hadn't failed at that in a while.
Big Nation's Fun Show is this weekend. Prolly won't go.
Maybe I should. I am kinda looking for a hunting rifle... Guess what kind? Go on! Here's a hint, it was developed to shoot .308.
If I go to the show I bet I could make up my ammo issue from yesterday.
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
2 hours ago

2 comments:
I was, coincidentally, at a local gun store yesterday afternoon. No huge rush of ammo seekers, so I guess no one got the message about Buy Ammo Day. Didn't stop by the big box store to check, as it's pretty much always a zoo around here in huntin' country.
Oh, go to the Show. I heard that there's ONE Left Handed Winchester .308 sitting there for only $20!
; )
Post a Comment