I thought I had a post queued up for this morning. Now, I got nuthin...
Ummm... I'm thinking of selling the Sig .40. It's sorta the odd man out. I only have the one pistol in that caliber. It just doesn't DO much.
And I have nightmares about a single .40 getting in among the .45....
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
3 hours ago

2 comments:
Downsizing does make sense to simplify the ammo situation... :-)
On the other hand, it may make sense to have different calibers. I saw .40 on the shelf when there wasn't any 9mm or .45.
But if you're seriously thinking about it, would you mind sending the particulars to me (model, condition, what you want & cost of shipping out to a Missouri FFL)?
smbelser Ahht gmail daahht com
Post a Comment