Guess what came in the mail this week? My VA non-resident CCW permit. Unlike MBtGE's, it came prelaminated, and with a picture.
I am not legal in one other state, I think. New Mexico? I'll look it up if I ever take a trip.
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
3 hours ago

2 comments:
My IN LTCH isn't legal in the Land of Enchantment, either, so when I venture out Albuquerque way, I just open carry. Don't need a permit to do that there.
Don't think that you're legal in NY, CT, MA, RI, IL or NJ. As far as I know, they don't do reciprocity with anyone.
Of the lot, a CT nonresident permit used to be pretty easy to get.
Post a Comment