So, I am getting reports that the ammo section at the local Wally World is stocked again, according to my contact. But this person is a casual observer. He saw boxes. He didn't know the crucial detail, the bellwether...
What of .22lr availability?
Wal Mart hasn't penetrated down to my neck of the woods because I am too close to DC and Democrats hate it when their constituents save a buck on household purchases or have a good source of jobs, so it is hard to check myself, but... Lessee what online sources say. I haven't checked there in a while...
Well, yes, a plethora of varieties are indeed available. A little on the pricey side, still. Like double. So half the equation is solved.
No Monopoly on Emotions
-
Quote of the Day You will never win the war of emotions against gun control
advocates. But you can’t afford to lose that battle either. … The gun
control s...
4 hours ago

2 comments:
I'm on a search today too... sigh
Available, but still "Too Damn High!"
Stuff needs to crash like a Home Mortage in 2009.
Post a Comment