I've been in a rut of late. And there is no excuse for it as my time is taken up by Archie 4 times a week like it used to last year.
I need to get to the range and shoot more regular.
Make it a habit.
Like it was a coupla years back. Back then, it was Thursdays, but I think Wednesdays are better for me now.
I am so out of practice that even Tam noticed and said something at the NRA convention.
Plus there are more local firearm training opportunities I should look into apart from regular range practice. In the past, training has been less available locally or classroom/range facilities were hours away. Less of a problem now that more places are capitalizing on the demand.
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
2 hours ago

1 comment:
Do it... Range time is necessary to maintain the skill set!
Post a Comment