I've heard good things about Apex Tactical and their trigger kits for the ever popular S&W M&P pistol.
But I have forgotten they have stuff for revolvers too. Like a spring set for a J-Frame that reduced the trigger pull from 12ish to 9.
Hey, I have a J-Frame. Maybe I should try that...
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
3 hours ago

7 comments:
My 642-3 went from 10 lb 11 oz to 8 lb even with their J-Frame kit. Double action only since it's hammerless.
The thing is actually tolerable to shoot now!
I'm considering that too for my 432PD, but I'm worried bout light strikes....
Fired Kead's Apex modified M+P. If their Revolver Kit is as good as their other stuff, Buy It.
You should definitely try it. I've got that kit in my 640. Very happy with the results. Haven't had a single light strike. (Full disclosure: it was provided for me at no charge for review)
Nobody EVER follows through on sending ME free stuff for review.
Well, they did have me pose for a picture
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t35.0-12/948914_578216782212393_1713089084_o.jpg?oh=df2df2b8191e56df4d45192ff7cbcf86&oe=53EB1D88&__gda__=1407917075_acac142b291f06c7523da3faf2d4cf06
I've heard good things about it.
Post a Comment