Wait, Charles C. W. Cooke was born in 1985?!
Huh.
Never would have thought that.
Everyone at the metrocon fortnightly, to me, to my mind, we either William F Buckley's age. Or my age like Jonah Goldberg. Now I have to wrap my mind around this..
No Monopoly on Emotions
-
Quote of the Day You will never win the war of emotions against gun control
advocates. But you can’t afford to lose that battle either. … The gun
control s...
4 hours ago

3 comments:
yeesh, he's a wee babby.
When I found out he was three years younger than I, it was like an Alexander the Great's tomb moment. He's younger than my little brother, brilliant, articulate, and published. When I was his age, I started losing my hair.
Wait?! He's my age?!
....that gives me some hope for the future of the country. :D
Post a Comment