And trigger epiphanies.
I maintain there is more than one. Epiphany. For instance, I had one and markedly improved my accuracy. But my accuracy is nowhere near good enough. Then I'll need an epiphany to raise my speed.
Tam is easily three steps ahead of me. More, probably. And she knows 2015 Tam is way ahead of 2008 Tam.
The trick is to keep reaching for the next epiphany. Never stop trying t get better. Why? Well faster and more accurate can be useful. It's also fun.
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
2 hours ago

2 comments:
How's it going with the shooting? Are you to where you're confident hitting a 3"x5" at 7 yards from the holster, cold, on demand? If so, there are a lot of good classes in your area.
in the middle of a course of classes every Saturday right now...
Post a Comment