I CAN resist watching videos like this, but I tried it and found it quite interesting. I had an uncle once who use to do this sort of thing in his shop.
I still don't know what I was watching, though. I once watched a driver back his semi around a very tight corner into a narrow alley ... he had about 6" leeway on each side. I gave him a standing ovation when he was done for the same reason I watched this: I enjoy watching people who are good at what they do.
To be confident and competent enough with a rifle to be able to hit anything I can see in a Jovian Thunderbolt kind of way.
To be able to defend myself with a handgun.
To perhaps harvest some tasty venison with either a rifle or a shotgun, any skin or antler is just a nice bonus, here.
And, if necessary: To Defend the Ramparts of Democracy from a Level 4 Zombie Outbreak or against the Jacobin, Rampaging, Godless, Red-Commie Hordes (or their modern equivalent.)
"You never select a shotgun as your primary anti-zombie firearm. It's great for onesy twosey, but zombies travel in hordes. The reload time is onerous, and the ammo, while effective, is heavy and bulky and short ranged."
Big Mistake for Her
If Ginsberg had let Scalia put the words "strict scrutiny" in Heller and Hillary said "Gun control is just not going to be a priority for my administration," Hillary would have been elected President.
People I Hit F5 on all day, hoping for more content...
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
4 comments:
I CAN resist watching videos like this, but I tried it and found it quite interesting. I had an uncle once who use to do this sort of thing in his shop.
I still don't know what I was watching, though. I once watched a driver back his semi around a very tight corner into a narrow alley ... he had about 6" leeway on each side. I gave him a standing ovation when he was done for the same reason I watched this: I enjoy watching people who are good at what they do.
I know you have seen that Russian that did the box in a box in a box from a single piece of metal.
Vid is dead.
That's better! Thanks!
Post a Comment