I shouldered the Garand after fixing it.
You know how n00bies lean back because of the heavy rifle? The end wavers a bit. Shooting offhand is hard. And this posture looks bad.
Well, I am no stronger now that I was when I bought the rifle, but for some reason I do not lean back anymore. The tip of the barrels doesn't wobble around nearly as much as it used to.
I have no idea why. I am not practicing or training that stance to improvement.
No Monopoly on Emotions
-
Quote of the Day You will never win the war of emotions against gun control
advocates. But you can’t afford to lose that battle either. … The gun
control s...
4 hours ago

3 comments:
Easy, you arent afraid of the business end. Leaning back gives the noob the impression of getting farther away from the bangie part.
Being upright helps your inner ear. leaning back makes it believe you are falling over and your body tries to correct. Proper off hand or standing shooting requires erect posture.
If you're not, you should be.
Post a Comment