Showing homicide rates in the upper parts of North America.
Yay, Maryland. Outlier. Surrounded by states that let their people defend themselves from someone trying to kill them.
Looks like it took the previous president most of his second term to turn that falling homicide rate around. And people accused him of being incompetent.
Gonna take DeBlasio another few to really get those New York state numbers up, I'm guessing.
No Monopoly on Emotions
-
Quote of the Day You will never win the war of emotions against gun control
advocates. But you can’t afford to lose that battle either. … The gun
control s...
4 hours ago



1 comment:
I can't speak for other states or provinces, but break Indiana down by county and most of it is much lighter colored. 'Tis only Indianapolis, Gary (and the rest of Lake County) and the Indiana portions of the Greater Louisville area that actually have a crime statistic. The rest is whitebred farm stock. Not too many shootings or other murders amongst them.
I suspect that the crime statistics strongly correlate with the DNC control by county....
Post a Comment