Check out this magic trick.
It's a good trick! But look closer. That t-shirt the lady is wearing.
Thirty years ago, an ordinary person wouldn't have on a shirt like that. I think. Sure, there were pro gun t-shirts. Sometimes worn by sketchy looking dudes or gun nuts or what have you. You wouldn't see one on an ordinary woman like this. Or am I way off base and needed to open my eyes and look around more thirsty years ago? Still. Regular people in a shirt like that means 'winning' for this issue.
No Monopoly on Emotions
-
Quote of the Day You will never win the war of emotions against gun control
advocates. But you can’t afford to lose that battle either. … The gun
control s...
4 hours ago

3 comments:
I knew it was coming, and still I loved it. The woman's laugh was the best.
"video unavailable"
I get this from several blogs when they post/insert them like this.
It's a youtube link. What is blocking youtube for you? What browswer are you using?
Post a Comment