Rule to live by: Don't get a good portion of your gun knowledge from your experience playing video games. Or second hand from your buddies who got their dope from those selfsame video games. Or Sumdood. Mr. Sumdood is almost as clueless as video games knowledge centers. Almost.
Heck, I've been doing this blog thing, with people correcting me when I get a detail wrong (thank you, please keep it up) and lots of research on the intartubes and from those old fashioned things called books, daily, for 3 years or so and I am still a novice. I have but scratched the surface of firearm understanding. (it still says NEW Jovian Thunderbolt, notice?)
No Monopoly on Emotions
-
Quote of the Day You will never win the war of emotions against gun control
advocates. But you can’t afford to lose that battle either. … The gun
control s...
4 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment