SC2 Holster is a product from Galco I was unaware of...
Top center. I would have bought one, but they had nothing for lefties to sell. Just righties. Hmph.
Saw this at the NRA Convention.
Anyway, it has a feature I like, especially for a 1911. A thumb break. This helps with retention, it makes me feel more secure in Condition One, and the flap covers the safety to keep if from digging into my back. So it is on the List.
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
3 hours ago


2 comments:
One would have thought, after Col. Cooper's pronouncement some 40 years ago, that ONE IN SIX shoot left-handed, that the holster industry would have picked up on that. Guess not.
Sam Colt was a lefty, so the story goes. That's why the loading gate on SA revolvers is on the side it is on...
Post a Comment