that he can't stop watching...
I managed to stop. It had potential, this show. Potential wasted. AMC made Breaking Bad, after all. Mad Men. They made a show about advertising execs. They managed to hold your attention in an office. This is a Zombacalypse. They can't manage to keep things interesting in life or death struggle for humanity?
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
2 hours ago

3 comments:
Chris now watches it just to see when Lori dies. That's all he cares about, really...
I was watching to see Dale and Shane die. Lori is next.
The redneck is the smartest in the group.
If Daryl's real smart, he'll split.
But he won't, because I think he's got a thing for Sophie's mom.
Post a Comment