Running on fumes now after a hot few weeks. But I did see this helpful information that I thought I'd share on Balloon Goes Up in case you missed it.
So, a day of big linky, little thinky.
Based on traffic, I am starting to think most of my 'readers' are spam bots.
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
3 hours ago

7 comments:
I assure you that I'm no spam bot. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the Travel Tips. So now you know why I don't travel through Massachusetts to get to Jay's Blogshoot.
Not troo.
I R not a bot.
I sweah.
gfa
Yay! I have a reader base in the high single digits. If you count relatives.
Plus 1 human.
I r reel... :-)
negative, officer, i am a meat popsicle.
Post a Comment