H/T Borepatch
I knew I was forgetting a recent one. That california cop that thinks confiscation is only matter of time.
Wrong Copper. I'll be old and close to death in 20 years. Watch out if I take up smoking again, as my long term plans have gelled. Molon Labe and all that.
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
2 hours ago

2 comments:
I don't think so...
Geez!
If confiscation is only a matter of time, what else is? Prior restraints on speech and press? suspension of Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Amendment protections?
Gulags?
When this Fuzz says it will take guns off the streets in a generation, he means the sheep will all be dehorned and de hoofed in a generation. The wolves will not be affected. If they cannot use the claw they have the tooth.
Moron.
Post a Comment