Yes, the Kidshoot Multi-Gun Swap was Successfully Completed this past weekend.
For those who might be confused, here's what went down. I brought a POS AR to the Blogshoot. Jamamatic time. Nancy got the Upper so as to complete her AR, and it's Good Enough until she can afford something better. I got an FN-Fal Parts kit in return. The Pre-Ban Lower went to Jay G. because that's all the Mass. Gooberment will "ALLOW" him to have. I got an Yugo SKS in return. Wally at York Arms handled the paperwork, and will do the Build on the Pre-Ban Lower for Jay. When the Yugo arrives here in Ohio, it gets sold off to help buy the FN-FAL Upper I need.
So over the course of this Summer, ONE EVIL BLACK ASSAULT RIFLE in ONE Citizens Hands has turned into FOUR EVIL BLACK ASSAULT RIFLES IN FOUR CITIZENS HANDS, ALL LEGALLY DONE UNDER BATFE RULES!
Well Frontier Armory has their LW-15 Polymer Lower back in stock. I just bought one myself for 139.00 delivered. Now all I need is an upper so I can use it :)
To be confident and competent enough with a rifle to be able to hit anything I can see in a Jovian Thunderbolt kind of way.
To be able to defend myself with a handgun.
To perhaps harvest some tasty venison with either a rifle or a shotgun, any skin or antler is just a nice bonus, here.
And, if necessary: To Defend the Ramparts of Democracy from a Level 4 Zombie Outbreak or against the Jacobin, Rampaging, Godless, Red-Commie Hordes (or their modern equivalent.)
"You never select a shotgun as your primary anti-zombie firearm. It's great for onesy twosey, but zombies travel in hordes. The reload time is onerous, and the ammo, while effective, is heavy and bulky and short ranged."
Big Mistake for Her
If Ginsberg had let Scalia put the words "strict scrutiny" in Heller and Hillary said "Gun control is just not going to be a priority for my administration," Hillary would have been elected President.
People I Hit F5 on all day, hoping for more content...
No Monopoly on Emotions
-
Quote of the Day You will never win the war of emotions against gun control
advocates. But you can’t afford to lose that battle either. … The gun
control s...
Unusual Kill
-
One of the F/A-18F Super Hornets that had been operating off the *USS
Abraham Lincoln* was photographed while returning to its home base in San
Diego sport...
Morning Pun
-
So the radio ad offered "Free gutter examination," and I thought it
would be nice to have a professional look at 'em. I called the number and
get an...
The Ultimate Light Machine Gun Concept
-
The modern light machine gun sits at an interesting crossroads. For
decades, the basic concept has been the same: provide a small infantry unit
with a belt...
Serious Mistakes Gunowners Make Link Updates
-
Some of the links to Serious Mistakes Gunowners Make have become unworkable
over the years. The buttons have the current link and take my readers
directly ...
The man who made the Internet possible
-
Divemedic has been geeking out about home network stuff which has been a
bit of a walk down memory lane - I once had a supervisor who turned down my
requ...
Weekend Knowledge Dump- October 2, 2026
-
Knowledge to make your life better. If you have some free time, check out
some of these links this weekend. Teaching Your Brain to Look Through the
Dot ...
What caliber for Optimus?
-
Yeah, I’ve not been blogging in a long time. But AI has happened in the
interim. I use it. I like it. It’s certainly made my life easier and more
entertain...
The New Resistance to the 2A
-
You can see the resistance is shaping up around “sensitive places” doctrine
and “good moral character.” I remember seeing a comment from Prof. Adam
Winkler...
Eighteen Years Ago Today...
-
Eighteen years ago today, my son was born. TheBoy entered the collective
conscious, bringing "father" to the list of names I proudly wear. He's off
to the ...
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
3 comments:
Too Late. Jay got the Last One. ; )
Yes, the Kidshoot Multi-Gun Swap was Successfully Completed this past weekend.
For those who might be confused, here's what went down. I brought a POS AR to the Blogshoot. Jamamatic time. Nancy got the Upper so as to complete her AR, and it's Good Enough until she can afford something better. I got an FN-Fal Parts kit in return. The Pre-Ban Lower went to Jay G. because that's all the Mass. Gooberment will "ALLOW" him to have. I got an Yugo SKS in return. Wally at York Arms handled the paperwork, and will do the Build on the Pre-Ban Lower for Jay. When the Yugo arrives here in Ohio, it gets sold off to help buy the FN-FAL Upper I need.
So over the course of this Summer, ONE EVIL BLACK ASSAULT RIFLE in ONE Citizens Hands has turned into FOUR EVIL BLACK ASSAULT RIFLES IN FOUR CITIZENS HANDS, ALL LEGALLY DONE UNDER BATFE RULES!
SCREW YOU FEINSTEIN!
Well Frontier Armory has their LW-15 Polymer Lower back in stock. I just bought one myself for 139.00 delivered. Now all I need is an upper so I can use it :)
Post a Comment