Do you go from Code Yellow to Code Orange? If I saw this dude I have a feeling I would. I'm sure suspect Justin Bryant sings in his church choir every Sunday.
I wonder if has a rap sheet...
h/t Robb
And if you DO dsicriminate against a dude with face tattoos, does that make you a Facist? Er... I mean Face-ist?
No Monopoly on Emotions
-
Quote of the Day You will never win the war of emotions against gun control
advocates. But you can’t afford to lose that battle either. … The gun
control s...
4 hours ago

3 comments:
I suspect that anyone who blazes "Poor impulse control and bad decisions made here" all over their face with tats like he has requires some special attention.
Put him outside my house near dusk eyeing the front door and looking shifty, and I might take the time to get something especially nasty out of the safe to have sitting on the coffee table just in case.
i think he went to a tattoo shop and picked flash off the wall. so not only does his choice of location suck, but his image choices suck as well.
way to go, failboat. enjoy your one-way ticket to going nowhere in life.
43 previous felony convictions? When do we say enough?
Post a Comment