I didn't even know this was a thing!
Apparently after the Italians were done making westerns they made a buncha zombie movies in the 70s and 80s. And I had no idea until this weekend. Now I have a lot of catching up to do...
This set of clips is a bit gory:
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
2 hours ago

3 comments:
They made a bunch of slasher films too. Google Mario Bava and Dario Argento.
I remember watching that one in Norfolk when I was in the Navy, back in the early 1980's. A lot gorier than Romero.
If you're just getting stated on your Italian zombie apocalypse, make sure to check out the 'Blind Dead' movies... Italian zombie apocalypse
Post a Comment