I refuse to choose between these two horrible unacceptable things that no one was actually contemplating, and I choose a third way that is bad for you but I like it.
Well, they may say that, but these experts I know say they are wrong.
Now excuse me while I light up these giant strawmen.
I am of the opinion that if you listen to the president speak he is 2 sentences or less away from a fallacy that he will be earnest to convey.
No Monopoly on Emotions
-
Quote of the Day You will never win the war of emotions against gun control
advocates. But you can’t afford to lose that battle either. … The gun
control s...
4 hours ago

2 comments:
False dichotomy, appeal to authority, strawman... all in a few sentences when he was talking how great the nuke deal with North Korea was.
I mean Iran
Post a Comment