And too fat.
My knees hurt, my back hurts.
No reason. No significant injuries or surgeries to justify it. Just sprains and wear and tear and such. Not like some of you folks with screws and plates and whatnot. So I guess I should be thankful for that.
My dad had bad back issues at this age. Worse than I have now. He had bad knees too.
But then he didn't. Both went away. It was weird. I hope that is in store for me.
Been looking at old picture. "Oh look here is one of dad. Much younger than today. But... wait, he looks much older than I do now, but he is 10 years younger than I am now in that picture!"
Old picture of my grandfather at my age now and he looks even older.
How does THAT happen? Why do younger generation appear younger than their elders at the same point in life?
Maybe not so old. So I should stop complaining.
As you can see, I am low on blog fodder. At least on topic blog fodder. Uhhh... If I wasn't so old, fat, and slow I'd be better at moving and shooting.
Kinda bummed I guess. Seems like and extra dosage of suckage is about for some reason. Lots of deaths, for example, lately. Extra. Friends, colleagues, pets, celebrities I don't dislike. Children of friends. I know eveything dies. I just want the accelerated pace of it to slow down a bit. It's too much at once.
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
2 hours ago

3 comments:
And now another likable celebrity. Alan Rickman.
For one thing, we tend to have all of our teeth. Lack of teeth makes the face fall in and look older.
For one thing, we tend to have all of our teeth. Lack of teeth makes the face fall in and look older.
Post a Comment