"Their swords and every terrible implement of the soldier are the birthright of Americans"
Robb tipped me off to that Foundine-Era quote. I put it here because I really like it.
And what a great name. Tench Coxe.
Another name from that ere is St. George Tucker. Getting ready to read his book. For fun. Hey, if Lincoln could read it for fun, I can too. View of the Constitution of the United States and Selected Writings, 1803. Book hungry Abe would have coveted Shakespeare, the King James Bible, Blackstone, and this.
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
2 hours ago

1 comment:
If I remember my Constitutional history right, St. George Tucker didn't do much at the Constitutional Convention except vote for a compromise at some particularly divisive moment in that convention.
Post a Comment