I'm a VZ Grips guy. I like em. So is the gunsmith. He likes em. Gonna to continue to be a customer in the future.
But there are other really good grip makers besides VZ I might occasionally turn to or drool over. One is Altamont. Only discovered them recently. They have some handsome grips. I mean, LOOK at this Olivewood:
Snazzy.
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
3 hours ago


2 comments:
It's a beautiful wood, with dark brown streaking on lighter brown background - - every tourist town in Spain features lovely souvenirs made of it, salad bowls and Nativity scenes being particularly popular. I made a knife using olive for the handle scales - - it smells wonderfully of olives when sanded.
The grips are nice, the engraving on the pistol made me have a bad case of the wants.
Post a Comment