Normally something like what happened in New Zealand would elicit a slew of posts from me. Social media is way out in front of me. Liberal embarrass themselves about bans, Liberty lovers put them in their place with the usual civil rights defenses.
New Zealand is stricter than the harshest US state, and yet the bad guy got guns. And a good guy there had a gun, too. So much for a strict regime banning anything. You'd think you'd want to incentivize more good guys, doncha?
But I am little down I lack enthusiasm to post more. I need to inject more gun fun in my life and write about it.
ICE Goons at the Polls
-
The ICE goon at your polls may not be an ICE good. It may be a MAGA
wannabee. Like this guy.
Call the cops and have them arrested anyway.
43 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment