Yeah, yeah, you are used to this by now. And my usual Monday post ends up being me doing stream of consciousness.
Ummm. Lots of folks have been telling me, in the news, that they don't want to take my guns. And like all of you that makes me want to go buy more guns.
But not enough 'want' to get the juices flowing. So that means... what? Bog standard black plastic commodity 9mm pistols. A pair. Because I am like that.
Huh. I still have no hunting rifle and no bog standard 9. Why I gotta be so contrary?
That's pretty much the only impulse purchase for me, of anything I want.
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment