Took the 1911. All them good target with a striker trigger, let's see if there is change with that sweet 1911 Single Action!
Nope.
I mean not bad, but my flaws are the same.
36 rounds at the shorter range, one magazine at long range.
A good session with lots of good surprise breaks. One day, every round in session with be a good trigger pull. Not this time. Still some big and little flinches.
Ooo, yes I did notice a perceived recoil increase going from 9 to .45.
---
ooo, forgot. 50 more AE, no malfs, lubed ahead of time, 1117 since I made the gun.
No Monopoly on Emotions
-
Quote of the Day You will never win the war of emotions against gun control
advocates. But you can’t afford to lose that battle either. … The gun
control s...
4 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment