I can tell I've been busy at work. There are a lot fewer gun blogs about, and I haven't even been able to keep up with them. So my posting suffers. Anyway.
I've always liked Walter Williams. He is a constant. A rock in the river. And just a little older than my father.
Now this article is mostly review for us already-gun-enthusiasts. It's review for the rest of the country that pays attention to the issue, too. We don't need to be told that AR stand for Armalite, for example.
You won't get much out of it, information wise. You just get Walter Williams prose, reinforcement by repetition, and a great distillation of the issue.
No Monopoly on Emotions
-
Quote of the Day You will never win the war of emotions against gun control
advocates. But you can’t afford to lose that battle either. … The gun
control s...
4 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment