I remember NPR slavering about a possible return of Hoovervilles and Soup Lines. I wasn't the only one that remembered Depression Lust. I've talked about it before.
Lefties are doing it again. I'd say they are praying for it if they had a God-fearing bone in their shrivelled poisoned little bodies.
Also, they want a plague. Here. Coronovirus to explode and infect and kills lots of Americans, peaking near November. Conspiracy Twitter, so, I take it with HUGE grains of salt. Still, it is garbage people among us wishing horror on America and Americans. Gross.
Why? They are sure it's the only way to defeat Trump and usher in their Communist Workers People's Glorious Revolution.
Which is telling in itself. They don't think they can win without a crisis then their offerings must be truly awful.
No Monopoly on Emotions
-
Quote of the Day You will never win the war of emotions against gun control
advocates. But you can’t afford to lose that battle either. … The gun
control s...
4 hours ago

1 comment:
Given that he's billed himself as the economic miracle maker of America, any downturn would be a blow to him. A global pandemic would be a blow to any president.
Post a Comment