Something ELSE to worry about.
Keep yer stinkin' paws offa me ya damn dirty ape!
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
3 hours ago


4 comments:
And before you ask... I'm sure .308 is adequate.
I really need to move to Idaho.
First came the "what is your state worst at" of 'Weakest gov influence', now this.
BTW, completely off topic - could you update your Oleg Volk link to his new digs?
I seem to remember Idaho has the most millionaires per capita of any state, too!
wv: shalliqu - O'Neill late on Friday nights?
No, I'm not afraid of wild gorillas. Just the cops who would break out the Urban Assault gear and Machine Gun the poor homind that escaped from the Zoo. Bubba's got have an excuse to use those Dept. MP-5s somehow!
Post a Comment