You all are a buncha snarky hipsters! (I'm talking to some selected gunbloggers, who know who they are...)
You wear vintage clothes and BC glasses and ride around on your fixies with a manual typewriter to type on the bus. And you all whinge about stuff.
'I was into gunblogging, before it was cool. Dead now. It got too commercial'
'Zombies were cool. Jumped the shark, though.' (I still don't like Walking Dead. So much potential...)
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
3 hours ago

6 comments:
Hey man, I was into zombies long before they were cool!
(no, seriously, ask WizardPC)
I quit gunblogging before quitting gunblogging was cool.
i was uncool before it was cool to be uncool.
or something. i've never been cool.
When was gunblogging ever cool?
It's a total nerdfest.
Alan, quit saying that!
Or, or, I'll refuse to invite you to the next anime marathon and D&D game!
{snicker}
Shark jumping has jumped the shark.
Shut up and fucking go outside.
Post a Comment