Is that you?
A Map of Maryland Congressional districts. I'm in 8, with Van Hollen. But my favorites are the 2nd 3rd and 4th districts for their shapes.
Well, non citizens will be voting all around me today, diluting my own legal vote. That's if the voting machine doesn't switch my votes from GOP to Dem. The Dems I vote for? The machines NEVER switch those over. And I've had to put in provisional ballots in the past because the polls are sure I requested an absentee ballot so I could vote from my dorm in North Carolina. Wish they'd cut that out. It's like my state is systematically trying to disenfranchise me.
But that's just here. I'm sure YOUR state is perfectly legit and above board.
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
2 hours ago


1 comment:
Yep, Colorado has election-day voter registration AND all mail-in ballots. No room for error there, nosiree.
Post a Comment