Knocked a few items off my bucket list at the blog shoot.
Shot a Barret
Sorry about the blaspheming. Not me. Some other dude. Thank's Larry the Historian
Shot an M60
So, of machine guns I've shot there is that, shot a single shot Ma Deuce (it wasn't working well that day), an MG42, an MP40, and an M2 Carbine. Thanks Murphy's Dad.
Shot a flintlock
I had shot a precussion cap front stuff before. And that capped job might have had rifling. But this is the first flintlock smoothbore I've had fun with. Thanks Nancy!
No Monopoly on Emotions
-
Quote of the Day You will never win the war of emotions against gun control
advocates. But you can’t afford to lose that battle either. … The gun
control s...
4 hours ago

4 comments:
Glad you made it out. Come on back out next time you feel like sending a few rounds downrange.
"The ones that run are zombies. The ones that don't run are well disciplined zombies..."
Bro, you didn't get some time on the Uzi?
Well, maybe next year...
I'm glad you enjoyed shooting the Bess. She's a lot of fun.
Post a Comment