So. This again.
Bets on whether anything is done about it by this time next year? Further bets on whether our current president will lend a hand in any meaningful way? I am pessimistic.
Do you want Trumps? Because this is how you get Trumps.
I am 14+ years waiting for the moderate muslims to come out against such behavior. The silence has been deafening every time these heinous and dastardly acts occur. Proverbial dog that doesn't bark.
I am also 14+ year into being dissatisfied with our... Civilization's... response to this war. Righteous vengeance is apropo. Stop trying to convince folks it's not. You know who you are, hippie.
Serious Mistakes Gunowners Make Link Updates
-
Some of the links to Serious Mistakes Gunowners Make have become unworkable
over the years. The buttons have the current link and take my readers
directly ...
10 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment