I own a few.
But lately I'm only USING four.
I got enough that I would preload 100 rounds and show up at the range and never need to use a mag loader.
But I like breaking up the session, so I end up only using four. Shoot, relax, load, shoot, and so on. Slow the pace down.
Think about the shooting in between strings. What could I do better. Am I forgetting my finger placement? Ooooh, I anticipated too often that last time, better relax. Stop prairie dogging over the front sight. That was good with the trigger reset keep that up. Breathe. Relax. Make the trigger go good, you've been here before.
Those are things on my mind.
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
2 hours ago

1 comment:
Smart...
Post a Comment