Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
2 hours ago


5 comments:
I think the D-frame with the ramp sight and the enclosed ejector rod came out around 1974. If so, not the early 60s.
Colt Cobra. Mid 50s to early 70s
I'm pretty sure that's a Photoshop of an old Gleem toothpaste advertisement.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/479422322808568384/
It's really good, but I don't think it's real.
Sean, you are correct. It's a joke.
The "mid 50s to early 70s" Cobra had a half-moon sight and an free-standing ejector rod, just like the Detective Special it was derived from. (Look at the Cobra Jack Ruby used to shoot Lee Harvey Oswald.) The ramp and the enclosed ejector rod were put on all fixed-sight D-frames (DS, Cobra, and Agent) in the early to mid 70s.
Post a Comment