This year I have been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st Century.
I was living a 20th Century life until this year.
It only took 19 years.
My car is modern. I communicates with the mothership without my input and has a black box. I got an EZPass, too.
My two strand landline is not fiber, with a funny box in the basement. It won't work in a blackout.
And I just got a smart phone for the first time. Lemme tell you, it is easier and faster to buy a car than to buy a phone. Still haven't figured out how that all works. Like, I dunno how they are gonna bill me. But I tell you one thing. I am paying the first bill with a check.
But it's been a banner year. The Eye of Sauron is upon me. Oh it was on me before. It just had to use unusual means to watch. Preverts.
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
3 hours ago

1 comment:
Yes, you will now be tracked where ever you go.
Post a Comment