Like youse, I am disappointed in the NRA, president and board. Grifters. Cancer. But the organization can be better, needs to be better, and I hope it can get better. Also, I want the NRA to do better because they pay money to friends of mine who do actual good work for them. JayG and Tam.
Trump Piles Illegality Upon Illegality
-
President Trump said he plans to pay for controversial pro-Trump television
ads using funds from his MAGA Inc. super PAC rather than the federal
governme...
3 hours ago


4 comments:
The wife and I both submitted our ballots with Jay and Rocky as write ins.
life member, but I'm transitioning to GOA. NRA is on the wrong side of too many things, and they've got too much money for the amount of honor they possess.
My membership will lapse before they count the ballots, so it’d probably get tossed. I’ll save the stamp.
I sent the amount of the renewal to SAF.
I sent in my ballot with Rocky and Bullwinkle written in, along with a note saying, "Not another dime while LaPierre still holds power!"
Post a Comment