Why is CBS News yanking the only MSM reporter doing any reporting about Fast and Furious? Did the Whitehouse do to CBS as they did to Ford after Ford had anti-bailout commercials, and make a phone call to the high muckity mucks?
"This is an awful nice Network you got here. Be a shame if anything were to happen to it..."
Smell like part of a cover up to me here. And I ran over a skunk with my truck and can't smell THAT, my nose is so stuffy. It stinks that bad
[hey, I might have scooped Mike on this report... He'll have better details, I'm sure.]
[Big news night, this, Steve Jobs, Sarah Palin, one after the other.]
[another update: Mike is on it. Cautions not to Panic. CNS is not squelching reporter.]
No Monopoly on Emotions
-
Quote of the Day You will never win the war of emotions against gun control
advocates. But you can’t afford to lose that battle either. … The gun
control s...
4 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment