Reasonable Proficiency
-
#fridayfundamentals This question was posed to me as a possible discussion
point for an upcoming podcast. “Do people train adequately to a point of
reasona...
11 hours ago

7 comments:
I read with a RSS reader (Google Reader) and I don't think they show up. You should say something like "there's a poll here."
BTW, I get my Garand back from Orion7 (M1garand.com) on Wed.; I'm pretty excited.
-peabody304
What about the hunt!?
I did see the poll, but I usually miss them on blogs because I use an RSS reader
Me too with the RSS, never saw the poll.
What poll? and where is the hunt report? When I went hunting I never found the buck, but the bear was right there - what a great hunt, and the day was wet, rainy and perfect.
Poll?
I missed it because I'm a spazz.
Post a Comment