Thursday, June 17, 2010

Terlet

I've lived in this house 11 years. Tonite was the first time I bobbled the toothbrush and... it landed in the terlet.

Did you know that the toothbrush was invented in West Virginia? If it was invented anywhere else they'd call it a teethbrush.*

Good bye old teethbrush.

[* My apologies to West Virginians. It was not a heartfelt insult. I have nothing but respect for your state. It is just that in this region WVa is the state people pick on in their jokes referring to what are considered 'backwards hayseed bumpkins'. I don't really consider you that. I am sure other states have different combinations. In Iowa the joke would be about Nebraskans. In Massachusetts, it's people from New Hampshire. Southern Ohio to Kentucky. Nevada to those backwards hicks in the state of California. In England, the Welsh have only recently discovered indoor plumbing, so I'm told. So no offense meant to West Virginia. In fact, if I ever quit Maryland for more genteel digs, I'd relocate to the great state of West Virginia.]

No comments: