Saturday, July 17, 2010

And now, a brief message.

When I say on, GunBlogger Conspiracy, “I gotta go, it’s time for bed/chores” what I REALLY mean is “I gotta go, there are zombies outside my house that need tending to.”

The reason I say this is because I don’t think people in other regions of the country have the same zombie problem we do down here near DC. I don’t know why I assumed it was a nationwide phenomena, but it makes sense that it is localized to this region. I mean, mindless, dead-eyed, not-quite-human creatures wandering out of the seat of government, feeding on the flesh of productive members of society and infecting the ones they don’t consume utterly with the same poison. If there is a better definition for a politician, I don’t know it.

Yes, I‘ve come to the conclusion that DC is almost as bad as Pittsburgh as a source for Zombies. (Though I don’t know why with Pittsburgh. Tradition maybe?)

1 comment:

Murphy's Law said...

Hey, drop me a line back on my site and let me know where in the DC/MD area you are. I'm thinking that we're not far apart.