No really, it was! Eviroclean FA, by Ogre Manufacturing
When you wear media creds you get buttonholed sometimes, but this booth was the nicest people. Mom and Pop shop.
I know there are other near odorless solvents out there, but if you are shopping for some, you might want to try out stuff.
I do my cleaning in the basement. Regular solvent doesn't seem that strong, but the little fumes I DO get can't be that good for me.
Hold Those Fuckers Accountable. Every One of Them.
-
Including "let them eat road salt" Collins.
GOP: Grifters, Oligarchs and Pedophiles. Throw them all out, from senators
and congressmen right down to scho...
1 hour ago

3 comments:
I recently bought some relatively odorless solvent (by Remington, I believe).
Seems to work okay.
The shop I went to didn't stock Hoppe's #9!
That's probably toxic as hell, but the aroma brings many fond memories...
Just because it is odorless, does not mean it is safe to inhale.
Inhale, Steve? Ima gonna use it instead of coffee creamer.
Post a Comment