Monday, January 18, 2016

Rubio Rubs

Rubio talks a good game on the 2nd Amendment.

But why do I think he'd sell us all down the river, for a little tiny advantage on something else on one of his own priorities, at the drop of a hat?  That's just the impression I get. 

He rubs me the wrong way. 

I'd trust Hillary more if she made happy promises on gun freedoms.

He is the prettiest on stage, however. 

I am very confident in Cruz and Rand sticking to their guns (so to speak) on our firearm rights.

Not Carson.  He seemed to convert to our side out of convenience.  If he had the same opinion he had 2 years now he would be debating Santorum at the kiddie table. 

I have no idea with Trump.  He is hard to read.  That's the problem.  Hard to nail down.  He could be our greatest friend or worst enemy.  I don't know.

1 comment:

Erin Palette said...

I feel the same about Rubio, and I'm a Floridian.